Hi. I am sitting here today thinking....not sure if any of you know our newest life change. I am now running my own small little daycare out of my house. I watch my neice, Olivia (10 mo) and my neighbor Sawyer (6 mo). I have these two in addition to my own 3 year old and 1 year old. It has been interesting....change of scenery from working in a church full time. I miss that sometimes but I totally love being home with my own kids. And we have been so healthy here. It is fantastic.
Ryan is such a fantastic husband. He is working for his dad, doing taxes as well as running his own tax business. Both of those are in addition to his full time job at Open Systems as an accountant. He is quite busy but has found that he truly loves taxes....which is bizarre to me. Not sure why he likes taxes. :) His dad probably could relate :0.
Both of the girls are super good. Ryleigh is walking all over the place, while Ellie is always keeping us on our feet. She is so busy....and thinks she is the boss of everything. I am planning on homeschooling her for preschool. She needs something to keep her mind focused on good things. :) not just the TV. I found this christian homeschooling program that is fairly cheap. So we are excited about that. She just loves doing "school".
We are praying for you all. Keep us updated on your lives. Life seems to go so fast...Every day Ryan and I are just completely amazed that we have a 3 year old and 1 year old.....It is amazing!! God is so good!
1 comment:
That's neat that you are going to homeschool Ellie for preschool. What program are you planning on using? I didn't use a formal program for Jeremiah, but there some really neat ones out there. We did a lot of crafts, learning games (online and card/board games), cooking, free story time, Dollar Store workbooks ,field trips to the zoo, park, and museums, and read many books.
I have enjoyed teaching Jeremiah so much that I decided to continue homeschool next year when he is kindergarten age. I am going to buy Christian curriculm to use for the elementary school years. I'm considering homeschooling through sixth grade. I'm hoping that we can afford Christian school for junior high and high school.
Sue
Post a Comment